Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MANY THANKS TO MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY



MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR.............

My friends—I want to say thank you and that I am very thankful for ALL of you ! I do this whole blog thing, the reviews and interviews, as a hobby, and a passion and it humbles me to see and to know that folks come and view and read my blog- and to know that now I go to cons and people say “your John Horrordude aren’t you” – its humbles me, and makes me feel very grateful . I mean , who am I , I am just John, and I love this, but you guys, coming here, reading ,listening- you guys make my page what it is. It not BIG BOY in the blog world- but- it was nothing now its something! Its hard to sound “nonbragging” , “nongloating” – but believe me- that is how I mean it . So this holiday of Thankfulness- I am thankful for you all and for everyone I have met here and via Facebook ,for all their kindness , and support . 

There are so many folks I could name here- but it would only be tip of iceberg- theres no way to list everyone I am so glad to know and happy to call friend- and that has supported me from beginning- so- all I will do- is list a few- that has been very helpful- and just because your not named- does NOT mean you haven’t- or aren’t appreciated ,or someone I am not thankful for, it just means in midst of everyone I cant remember everyone lol- I am blonde and getting older lol!

TY and shout outs of humble thankfulness to- Melanie R ,Jen and Sylvia S ,Agnes S , Char, Maude M , Jennifer C ,Athena P,Nadine L E ,Erica S ,Danielle A ,Billy P ,Michelle S ,Michelle T , Kitsie D , Nicole K .,Cindy H, Cyndi C, Cindy M, Sappy , Adrienne N P , Adrienne E,Britty S  ,Matt F , Diane F ,Elissa D ,Julie Anne ,Farah ,SMILEY , Kaylee W ,Lisa O ,Megan S ,Ron F, Roxsy T ,Benjamin D , Courtney S ,Scott P ,Jeremiah K ,Tina P ,Victoria DM, Shiela J. ,Anthony S ….. 

 And more and more--- THANK YOU ALL- I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIPS!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you as well, John! :D Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. talk about rocking- I have a true blue friend with you! TY Farah!!!

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks John. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Cheers! Here's to another new year dawning and all the fun and excitement it shall bring us bloggers of Horror. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all appreciate you and what you do John :)
    Wishing you and your a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Char and Michelle - you guys rock! Amazing friends!!!

    ReplyDelete