Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

JOHN DUGAN- TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE - PARANORMAL FEST INDIANAPOLIS 2012

John Dugan-
Texas Chainsaw Massacre , The Hospital (2013) , TCM 3D (2013) , Crazy Fat Ethel (2013)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240811/

Now folks- I have to say this- this was a personal honor for me- becasue I to this date- have only a couple films that left such a mark on me that I can still feel the 'feelings" I got from viewing them- and Texas Chainsaw Massacre was on of them- and Grandpa in that film, drove me crazy- so- to chat with John was awesome- and an honor- and with that being said-



John- Thank you for your time- your awesome chat- even the "after chat"- about baseball etc- it was wonderful to spend a little bit of time with you and hear all you had to say! Thanks a million!

Maybe a slight familiar intro- the opening narration from TCM- after chat there is an awesome freaky eerie track by Vond that has samples from TCM so enjoy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment